Advantages of American Education
The quality of education and related services provided by American schools, colleges and universities is among the highest in the world. It is undeniable. Not accidentally almost all top positions in global rankings are held by U.S. educational institutions. Such high ranking positions determine another important indicator which is the employment of graduates of American universities. As a rule, it is much easier for them to find a job and their starting salaries are much above the salaries of higher education graduates from other countries. By this measure, graduates of US universities can only compete with graduates of British universities.
Another important point that can be defined as "the advantage of American education" is its multinational character. USA is a country of immigrants, and here the color of their skin and shape of eye doesn’t matter at all. Here all are equal! And this is not a Declaration, it’s the reality of American life!
School system in USA is very flexible. This allows the student to select the program that would best suit his current educational level and academic interests. For services of USA education consultants in Dubai
Key Features of USA Education
Let us further examine the main advantages of the American system of education:
- Huge selection of educational institutions (about 5,000 higher education institutions and more than 4,000 colleges).
- Unlimited choice of specialties from the history of ancient peoples to technologies in the field of space exploration.
- Undoubtedly the highest quality educational programs and teaching staff of educational institutions.
- USA is the land of scientific research and advanced technologies. It’s not a secret that most scientific discoveries were made in this country. Therefore, U.S. institutions are provided with the most modern equipment so it allows the students to keep up with the times and technological progress, which is an advantage for future employment and career growth.
- USA is the land of democracy. It is a country with diverse population and cultural traditions of different people. Students, who are coming to study in the United States from various countries will not feel like strangers due to the tolerance of Americans to their culture and religion. Here they have a great opportunity to get acquainted with the cultural life of other Nations, staying in multicultural College campuses.
- Another important advantage of the system of U.S. education is its flexibility. The student has the right to choose not only the list of the courses, but also to make individual schedule, for example, if he or she wants to focus on more important items, and even choose the number and time of lessons.
And, undoubtedly, one of the most important benefits of education in the U.S. is the recognition of certificates and diplomas in almost all corners of the Globe. Here are just the names of some prominent world politicians, who were educated in the United States: Canada's Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau; King Abdullah II of Jordan; Prime Minister of Greece Adamantios Androutsopoulos; Prince albert of Monaco and many others!